- Fave coworker and I exchanged holiday gifts yesterday. Among other things, she gave me Fifty Shades of Grey and a bottle of wine. This makes me laugh.
- Other things that make me laugh – this Camera+ update on my phone.
- And one more thing that made me (and Gina) laugh – people’s comments on our Best Friends hats. I think we agreed the best one was the guy in the subway that said to us “All you need is ‘forever’!”
- My mom gave Steven a frother for his birthday. I am not sure why, but something about adding frothy milk to our homemade drinks makes them seem so fancy!
- Steven’s birthday is this Saturday! And… he is sick. I really hope he feels better soon so he can enjoy his birthday and the holidays!
- And on a completely vague note, I would really prefer NOT to be involved with other people’s drama. It’s exhausting. I tend to miss out on most “drama” because I am clueless to it… I think I would prefer it that way (and I am talking about being drug in to other people’s drama – hearing about it and lending an ear is fine with me).
Other Random Thoughts Thursday Posts: XXV, XXIV, XXIII, XXII, XXI, XX, XIX, XVIII, XVII, XVI, XV, XIV, XIII, XII, XI, X, IX, VIII, VII, VI, V, IV, III, II, I.