- I hope everyone had a spectacular holiday! I had a wonderful time with my family and enjoyed being mostly unplugged for a few days.
- Check out my guest post on Loop Looks! It features my favorite color… you know what it is, right?! What is your favorite color?
- Who is in for the Wisconsin Half Marathon or Marathon in Kenosha on May 4th? This will be my fifth year running the half marathon! I asked the race director if I could be an ambassador to promote the race for them. While they don’t have a program like that set up now, they did give me a $5 off code – KIMRUNSWI. If 10 people register using this code, I get a free entry. Not sure if that will happen, since there are other $5 off codes out there, but I just want to promote my FAVORITE half! It’s not too crowded, scenic, and has good support for it’s size. Prices go up Jan 6 so register before then if you can!
- It was a bit colder in Iowa than Chicagoland. It was only 1° on my Christmas Day run! And was 0° when I ended it! Check out the frost on my hair and eyelashes! Did anyone else travel somewhere with a bit of a temperature swing?
- I don’t think I will be winning Otter Mother of the Year award. First off – I am not an otter. But secondly, we spent the night in Galena for Steven’s birthday and I forgot my otter baby, Kate, behind! Ahh! I felt like Kate McCallister leaving Kevin behind in Home Alone! Just kidding. Although I also did realize in transit (on the car ride) that I forgot my stuffed animal. I felt a bit odd calling the hotel… but they had her! Phew! Although, I am not sure she enjoyed spending Christmas IN A BAG. And why is the word otter in quotation marks?!?! SHE IS CLEARLY AN OTTER. Sigh. She is going to be scarred for life.
- I received five puzzles for Christmas (one is a two-in-one). Which shall I do first, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5?! Tell me below! I am craving some quiet puzzle time.