My normal therapy – running – has not been cutting it the past few days (because of the first item on the list below). I need to VENT! Sure, I could make a much longer list of things I am happy about – and there are a ton – but right now, I just need a vent. Pass this post if you want to!
I’m sick of…
- the wind
- my misaligned passions
- meetings that last much longer than they should
- having only one reliable car
- being made to do things I don’t want to do
- misinterpreted online personas
- me making my schedule stupid full
- people who cannot make a decision
- my impatience
- trying to remain positive around negative people
- my nasty hair
- repeatedly public displays of a lack of self-worth
- not having the chance to speak/being talked over
- losing sleep over highly anxious dreams
- how obnoxious I am
- people who park over the sidewalk
Ahh. Much better. And I even spot a few things on that list I have the power to change!
Can you relate to any of those? Want to add your own?
Since every post is incomplete without a picture (and I didn’t want to post a picture of a car parked over the sidewalk), can anyone guess what this is (click to make larger)?