I’ve written about Knock Knock products a few times – most recently in my Who needs a social media citation? post. I also have their Fashion Citation Nifty Note and Things You Must Do to Make Me Happy pad. There are also a few other things I want from their site that are not too appropriate…
Anyways. Knock Knock saw my latest post and contacted me to say they liked it and were happy I was enjoying their products. So I asked if they would sponsor a giveaway and they sent me the It’s Gonna Be Okay Guided Journal!
Here’s the description from their site:
Science has proven that optimism is actually good for your heart, and this amusing writer’s journal affirms the notion that it’s also good for your brain. With playful prompts and witty quotations, It’s Gonna Be Okay is smart yet comforting—like a pair of horn-rimmed rose-colored glasses.
- Featuring over 70 quotes of hopeful wit
- The perfect gift for both glass-half-full and half-empty types
- Paperback; 7 x 9.5 inches; 160 pages; full-color throughout; ribbon page marker
I took a peek at it and really liked the quotes inside! I think having prompts is a fun way to journal, and to get you to think about something you might not have before.
Knock Knock Giveaway Rules
- One reader will receive the It’s Gonna Be Okay Guided Journal.
- Required to enter the giveaway: leave a comment telling me if you’ve ever kept a hand-written journal before.
- For a bonus entry: post this contest on Facebook, and let me know in a comment that you did.
- For a bonus entry: like Knock Knock on Facebook, and let me know if a comment that you did.
- For a bonus entry: visit the Knock Knock page and leave a comment telling me another product you like (friends, this is always a good idea, as sometimes I actually buy these things you mention for you later on…).
- You can leave all entry comments in ONE comment if you’d like.
- This giveaway is open until 5:00 PM CST on Sunday February 10. I will announce the winner on Monday February 11.
- This giveaway is open to US readers.