- Whompitty whomp! I had a trail 5K scheduled in another state this weekend and it was moved out 4 weeks due to flooding at the race site! Maybe I can still make it work. It’s funny though – I signed up because I was going to be in town. Ha ha. Now I am trying to convince my dad to train and run it with me. Four weeks is TOTALLY enough time. Trail 5ks are a cinch… muah ha ha. Have you ever signed up for a race and had it rescheduled?
- I met Heather for lunch on Friday. FINALLY! We live so close! What took so long? Hee hee. I was telling Heather about Fake Meats and realized… I don’t talk about it enough on here… since she didn’t even know about it! So I added a Fake Meats ad on the sidebar. Yep, the day after writing about using bloggers for marketing, I am doing it myself. But, hey – it’s OUR business!!! Buy Fake Meats, yo.
Heather and Kim
- I am super surprised I made it to 100 miles run for the month, since I totally crapped out last month! Hee hee. I think having two halves on the schedule helped with that! Now… what is going to keep me going through July?! Chirp, chirp…
- Did you see this article (pdf here) on the NY Times Well blog about how your pronation style doesn’t really affect your running? Super interesting. What is your pronation style? I severely supinate. Or, as the article calls it, severely underpronate. Or as the ACE manual sometimes calls it, inversion.
- I’ve mentioned before that I feel like I never know what to say when people ask “What’s new?” But! I recently came up with something! I could talk about my sister’s upcoming 6/14/14 wedding! You guys aren’t getting sick of hearing about that, right? Good, because our latest racerback tan line talk cracked me up. Christina found a bridesmaid dress she likes, and I claimed that it would cover my crazy tan, and here is her response:
- This thought deserves a post of its own, but I have been thinking about the different personalities I have depending on who I am around. I mean, they are all mostly some version of goofy Kim, but I was thinking about this because Anne and I are SUPER sarcastic with one another. And I am not really like that with anyone else, except maybe my brother-in-law.
Other Random Thoughts Thursday Posts: 43, 42, 41, 40, 39, 38, XXXVII, XXXVI, XXXV, XXXIV, XXXIII, XXXII, XXXI, XXX, XXIX, XVIII, XXVII, XXVI, XXV, XXIV, XXIII, XXII, XXI, XX, XIX, XVIII, XVII, XVI, XV, XIV, XIII, XII, XI, X, IX, VIII, VII, VI, V, IV, III, II, I.